Points in loyalty program

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, hallux said:

If only NCL had a page where this was explained... 🤔

But it's so much easier to make a quick post and look like a complete freaking ... never mind. I'm not allowed to go there.

OP, your answer is quite simple to find, with many exceptions by NCL. For your convenience, of course.

Edited by IAcruising

You are all so funny. I guess I'll  just skip this site again for years and years. Most you are, well I can't  say. Last cruise I was  on I know they had a cruise critic meet and greet and thought, oh them people are .... later folks

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, IAcruising said:

But it's so much easier to make a quick post and look like a complete freaking ... never mind. I'm not allowed to go there.

OP, your answer is quite simple to find, with many exceptions by NCL. For your convenience, of course.

BTW, I did search on the NCL site, sorry I'm  not as savy as you to find things so quickly.  You sure are quick to judge and make fun of people.  Have a great day.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bbiggar said:

How do you accumulate points each cruise? Is it one per night?  Anymore than one for higher categories? If so which ones?

I will reply, just incase you are still wondering.  You get 1 point per night AFTER the cruise is completed.  Sometimes NCL will offer a double or triple point per night deal.  If you book a Haven suite, you get double points.  I am almost Sapphire, but getting upto Platinum was really great.  Pretty good perks.  Anything above, is just bragging rights ( In my opinion).  BTW, dont let the negative nancies influence your opinion of CC.  I got off FB for the exact same reason.  There are Debbie Downers on every site.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bbiggar said:

You are all so funny. I guess I'll  just skip this site again for years and years. Most you are, well I can't  say. Last cruise I was  on I know they had a cruise critic meet and greet and thought, oh them people are .... later folks

Sorry you ran into a couple of "them people" on here. We're not all like that. Well...I am sometimes, but I do try not to be. Stick around - a few of us can be fun folk! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cruiseny4life said:

a couple of "them people" on here

I may have made a snarky comment, but I also provided a direct link to the requested info!  Don't lump me in with "them people"...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, hallux said:

I may have made a snarky comment, but I also provided a direct link to the requested info!  Don't lump me in with "them people"...

Oh, I'm not!! I appreciate you redirecting folks while answering the question. 🙂 Sorry that wasn't clear. 

• Like 1