NCL Air to Asia

Hello! Husband and I just booked the Spirit departing on September 22nd, 2024 to include airfare promotion. We would be flying out of Atlanta into Taipei and then flying back from Tokyo. Has anyone booked airfare through NCL for an Asia cruise? What did your flights look like? Thanks!

Leaving January 16 for an Asian cruise. Atlanta - Qatar - Bangkok. Return flight Kuala Lumpur - Amsterdam - London - Atlanta. Good flights,  Qatar layover 3 1/2 hours. Amsterdam layover 1 1/2 hours, London 2 hrs.

3 hours ago, lizygirl3 said:

Leaving January 16 for an Asian cruise. Atlanta - Qatar - Bangkok. Return flight Kuala Lumpur - Amsterdam - London - Atlanta. Good flights,  Qatar layover 3 1/2 hours. Amsterdam layover 1 1/2 hours, London 2 hrs.

This is super helpful!! Are you leaving two days before start of cruise or one? Trying to figure out if I’ll need to take another day off of work. How far ahead did you get flight notification?

4 hours ago, cresx said:

Just got a flight through NCL to Tokyo.  JFK to Toronto. 2.75 hr. Layover. Toronto to Tokyo. We are very happy with out flights. 

Awesome! Not bad at all. Will your flight get you there plus one day or plus two days after departure?

5 minutes ago, etopoleski12 said:

This is super helpful!! Are you leaving two days before start of cruise or one? Trying to figure out if I’ll need to take another day off of work. How far ahead did you get flight notification?

Flight ✈️ leaves on the 14th cruise leaves on the 17th. Check in is the 16th but cruise sails away at 5 pm on the 17th due to missing our 1st port. We are supposed to land at 6:30 am on the 16th. So we have 1 day buffer. Last year flew to  Santiago chili day of cruise landing at 7 am was on ship at noon. I would have preferred arriving day before. I am always afraid of Flight delays. Because it is a long flight I would prefer to arrive day before  if I were you.  Got our flight information 63 days out. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2024 at 9:03 AM, etopoleski12 said:

Awesome! Not bad at all. Will your flight get you there plus one day or plus two days after departure?

Plus 2