Getaway Vibe Beach Club - hot tubs?

Looking at the deck plans for this ship and I don't see any hot tubs marked despite seeing pools and hot tubs on the lido deck..  

Does the Vibe on the Getaway have tubs?  How does the deck overall compare to the other breakaway ships (I've been on the Encore and Escape)..  Deck plans make it look considerably larger than both of those ships despite it being an overall smaller vessel.

The vibe on the Getaway has a double hot tube that is covered on the starboard side of the ship.  These do not cantilever off the side like they do on the Plus ships.

The port side of the vibe (since it's been expanded) just has loungers.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vacation44 said:

When we were on the Getaway, there were two side by side hot tubs in the Vibe.  That was when the Vibe was only on the port side.

5 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

The vibe on the Getaway has a double hot tube that is covered on the starboard side of the ship.  These do not cantilever off the side like they do on the Plus ships.

The port side of the vibe (since it's been expanded) just has loungers.

Thanks for the correction---I meant starboard side but wrote port side!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

Thanks for the correction---I meant starboard side but wrote port side!

LOL...I often make the same mistake, but typically that's after spending way too much of the day drinking in the Vibe! :🤪

The hot tubs are as described above. The overall space is much larger than the Escape and laid out differently than the Encore (but not necessarily larger).

The Getaway Vibe is on both the port and starboard side -similar to Encore, but Escape is only on starboard. On the Encore, there is a second level to the Vibe. This area on both Getaway and Escape is a public sun deck. 

On Getaway, the Vibe runs the along the port side and then across the bow. It’s my favorite place to lounge-you are looking directly ahead as you sail and the wind is blocked. Fair warning-it is almost everyone’s favorite place to lounge. On the starboard side it has some cabanas and loungers, but doesn’t run to the bow because the Haven structure is there.