Carnival's $200 savings tomorrow (Wednesday)

creekbaby

*Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars and based on double occupancy. Fare code must be requested to receive promotion. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Prices vary by sailing dates. Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Promotion is applicable to sailings through December 15, 2006. Minimum category purchase of a 4A is required. Valid on category 4A-8E. Maximum savings of up to $100 per guest. All savings based on double occupancy. * Single occupancy bookings receive half of the stateroom savings amount. Valid on new individual bookings made only on March 22, 2006. Credit for previous purchases is not permitted and guests who previously booked, cancelled and then rebooked during this period are not eligible. Valid on select sailings through 12/15/06. Blackout dates apply. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Promotion excludes Carnival Spirit, Alaska and Hawaii sailings. Request fare code CPWS. Ships' Registry: Panama and the Bahamas.

i got the email too. i just booked a cruise for October. I wonder if I can get 200 bucks off? anyone know? thanks!

The email says we can save up to $200. per cabin booked.

It appears it is only good for select dates. The discount fare code to use to see if it would work for your date is CPWS. Use only PWS on Carnival.com. There is also some fine print that states "Offer excludes IS/OV/BL/ST. Valid only on category 4A-8E." Fine print also said "Not valid on prior booking & canceled & rebooked reservations"

Might not be a bad idea to call the 800# & check if you dont get to far with the code & your dates.

Hope you all have better luck than I did.

Sorry for posting a question after the answers were given. My son was climbing on me & squirming in my lap, so it took me a long time to write my message, and by the time I did you guys had already posted the answes I was looking for!

That is the message that I keep getting when I enter PWS on the departure info. section of the Carnival.com site. Do I have to include my past guest number for the code to work? Or does that just mean that it doesn't apply to the sailings that I was trying to price?

I was wondering the same thing. I got the same message. My husband is calling our PVP to find out the situation.

Does anyone know what the "select sailings" are, or are there to many for you to list here? Should I call a PVP? Doubt I could afford it right now anyway, but it's worth looking into.

You will have to call... they usually sell out pretty quick. I'm not sure they would give you any info until the sale actually starts though...

I just called our PVP and she looked it over and said that our price is much better than what is on special, but never to hesitate to call her. I booked our last cruise through a TA and that was a miserable experience, she would have never told me to call whenvever to check the price. It never hurts to call and ask...it is your money and you have to remember that. Don't worry about commissions or anything else, in the end it is your wallet that is affected.

This kind of stuff with Carnival just "burns me up". Just booked a cruise yesterday for DS and DNL. Booked through TA and she is going to check up on it. Souldn't TA's be made aware of this? Has anybody gotten a better deal through a TA when Carnival is having these sales, or are prices just jacked up them discounted? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Just called my PVP and he said he didn't know ANY details yet and wouldn't until tomorrow. Looking over some of your posts I don't know if that's true or not.. but I'll call him tomorrow anyway and see if the cruises I'm considering are included in the 'select sailings'. Crossing my fingers until then!

Just called my PVP and he said he didn't know ANY details yet and wouldn't until tomorrow. Looking over some of your posts I don't know if that's true or not.. but I'll call him tomorrow anyway and see if the cruises I'm considering are included in the 'select sailings'. Crossing my fingers until then!

Good Luck!!:D

Archived