Carnival Panorama havana / pig and anchor help

We are getting our first havana cabin.  Is there bar waitstaff poolside?  Also, does pig and anchor still have dinner?  Any Panorama tips or insider info would be much appreciated!  TIA

Yes and yes, I am on the Panorama now on Lido deck but was in Havana last week for the New Years cruise. It was absolutely fabulous, especially the bartenders, they become friends. I am sure you will love it! The Pig & Anchor serves sit down lunch and dinner inside the restaurant in addition to the outside lunch buffet offered on sea days. Our plan tonight is to grab a table early for the NCAA Championship game and have dinner there. We’ll be spending plenty of time at the Havana bar too, just have to stay on the inside, lol! 

• Thanks 1

On 1/6/2024 at 6:32 PM, TreyB said:

Yes to both. Also Pig and Anchor on Panorama has the best Bloody Mary you will ever drink…on land or sea. Nothing compares.  Trust me when I tell you that you won’t need breakfast if you have one of these. 

I still have 138 days til my cruise, but you just ramped up the excitement with that bloody mary comment.

• Haha 1