Question about cruise credit certificate and 10% off discount certificate

Posted (edited)

I sailed on the Jade in November and due to a problem onboard, my husband and I were given a cruise credit certificate and a 10% off certificate in each of our accounts.  

My question is, can I combine the cruise credit certificates together on one cruise or do we have to take two separate cruises to use the certificates.  I am guessing I can't put two cruise credit certificates and two 10% discounts together on one cruise.   These aren't cruise next or cruise first, they were issued by NCL because of a problem on the ship.   

Thanks for any guidance,

Edited by pabucsfan

Assuming by cruise credit you mean FCC, you should be able to use both on the same cruise if you wish. They'll take the FCC first, then the %, so a little better value to you if you do 2 separate cruises. Note that the % off only applies to the fare for that person, it's not 10% off the total fare. So you'd apply both of those coupons.

12 hours ago, julig22 said:

Assuming by cruise credit you mean FCC, you should be able to use both on the same cruise if you wish. They'll take the FCC first, then the %, so a little better value to you if you do 2 separate cruises. Note that the % off only applies to the fare for that person, it's not 10% off the total fare. So you'd apply both of those coupons.

Thanks,