Spirit vs Luminosa

19 hours ago, Crusin Karen said:

Hey Kim- love ALL your reviews (shakira grew up!) surprised you’re looking at AK. Even more surprised that I am too lol. A tiny bit of background: I cruise almost exclusively with CCL. I live within shouting distance of port of Manhattan so that’s where cruises have been from about the past 15 years. I am now a solo cruiser and the thought of doing a cruise to AK honestly scares me. But-I don’t want to look back and wish I had someday. I’m with jamman and LOVE spirit class so looking at my old friend Spirit for 2025. Now to my question: I really don’t want to do any

lengthy excursions. I’d really like to just SAIL Alaska-just see the mountains and glaciers etc. maybe just stay on or near the ship. I wonder if this itinerary is for me or I should jump ship and go with another line. I’ve heard glacier bay is must see? This just lists Tracy arm. Anyone have any advice? Sorry for the highjack Kim! (Thinking I should have started another thread but I’m too tired to do this over lol-apologies!) 

I have only cruised to Endicott glacier and never done Glacier Bay and it is still beautiful and awe-inspiring

• Thanks 1