Kids' club

Depending on how many kids are on the ship it can fill up. So sign up early. It is free for above 3 years old. There are some babysitting options for late night at a charge. There are also a baby and tots option on some ships but a parent might have to stay. It's been a while since we needed that.

1 minute ago, Jussabitconfused said:

Depending on how many kids are on the ship it can fill up.

Other than a brief time shortly after the restart, I've never seen it fill up.

1 minute ago, Jussabitconfused said:

There are some babysitting options for late night at a charge.

Babysitting was discontinued after the restart.

Toddlers in a playroom with the best cruise sitters and nursery services.

NIGHT OUT FOR ADULTS
LATE NIGHT PARTY ZONE

Kids and teens can enjoy activities into the late evening with extended hours in the Adventure Ocean and teen-only spaces. An hourly rate applies after 10:00 p.m. After Dark Fun for Kids on Royal Caribbean After a special family dinner, what better way for kids on Royal Caribbean ships to spend the night than partying with new friends at the Late Night Party Zone!

Father and son playing in a playroom onboard a family-friendly cruise.

FOR OUR TINIEST GUESTS&
BABIES & TOTS PROGRAMS

Cruising with your baby was never easier. Our Royal Babies & Tots program (ages 6-36 months) offers nursery drop-off sessions filled with age-appropriate activities and toys. All programs are hosted by our trained youth staff. (Nursery drop off not available on: Adventure, Explorer or Jewel of the Seas).

23 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Babysitting was discontinued after the restart.

I think Smokey is talking about the in room babysitting, that has not come back. The late night kids club does still exist, but it has an upcharge (but honestly not that much). 

8 minutes ago, jacobtsf said:

I think Smokey is talking about the in room babysitting, that has not come back. The late night kids club does still exist, but it has an upcharge (but honestly not that much). 

Oh, ok. We never used those but we did use the late night in the kids club option but it's been a while.

We sailed on the Wonder in November

with two kids ages 9 and 7. We registered when we boarded and toured the facilities. You can drop off/pick up at anytime during their operating hours but they may reach capacity (this did not happen at any time during our cruise).

From my kids point of view they did not enjoy going to camp as there weren’t specified activities during the operating hours, it was always free choice so there was nothing to look forward to.  The sports activities were always the same and the crafts were very similar if not the same. I think they went a total of 3 times all week.

To compare, we were on the Carnival Mardi Gras earlier in the year and they loved camp as the day was planned in 30 minute blocks with different activities. We would go through the app and pick and choose which time slots they would attend based on the activities they wanted to try and would usually go twice a day. 

While they didn’t enjoy camp, on the Wonder, at 5:15 daily there was always a Family Activity (for kids and parents/guardians)….family Bingo, scavenger hunt, puppet show etc.….those activities were really fun and my kids enjoyed them.  They also had Family Silent Disco in one of the lounges in the evenings…kid friendly music and atmosphere!

Give the camp a try as every kid is different and enjoy different things.

Have a great cruise!!