Half & Half, or Coffee Whitener?

arabrab

We're cruising on CB this weekend and I can't remember whether Princess serves half and half or "coffee whitener"? I love coffee first thing in the morning, but I can't abide the whitener stuff. I'll bring my own half and half along if I need to (yes, I'll be a half and half smuggler ;)) but I certainly don't want to drag it onboard if they already have it.

Barb

In years past it was whitener, however the last cruise was on Golden and they had 1/2 and 1/2 in Horizon Court and in the main dining rooms. Also, you can ask for a cup of 1/2 and 1/2 and they will get it to you. Put some plastic over it and put it in your fridge. It will last for several days.

Donnie

We're cruising on CB this weekend and I can't remember whether Princess serves half and half or "coffee whitener"? I love coffee first thing in the morning, but I can't abide the whitener stuff. I'll bring my own half and half along if I need to (yes, I'll be a half and half smuggler ;)) but I certainly don't want to drag it onboard if they already have it.

Barb

I'm with you sistah! 1/2 and 1/2 is a MUST and on all our cruises that has been what we have gotten. When we had room service, I always asked for EXTRA EXTRA cream. We were never given the powdered stuff. And the buffet and dining rooms have alwayas been 1/2 and 1/2.

I too, have been a smuggler, but on the Star in 12/05, and Golden 3/06 we requested extra cream from room service and thats what we got.:)

At the self service coffee counter in HC there was a container labeled "milk" and "cream". I usually had finished my coffee by the time we had breakfast. Hope this helps.

Archived