Vitality Cafe on Voyager of the Seas

Posted (edited)

Can anyone comment whether there is still a Vitality Cafe on VOTS (or there never was I can't remember) after they moved the gym/spa to aft of ship?  Have always been enjoying their smoothies/juices.

Edited by 7x5090g

4 hours ago, 7x5090g said:

Can anyone comment whether there is still a Vitality Cafe on VOTS (or there never was I can't remember) after they moved the gym/spa to aft of ship?  Have always been enjoying their smoothies/juices.

Vitality Cafe only on Oasis Class. Fresh juice is available from MDR or maybe WJ. Sunshine Bar on Quantum Class serves cocktails as well as smoothies.  Freedom Class has a Squeeze Bar. Voyager Class seems to be lacking healthy options.  

14 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Vitality Cafe only on Oasis Class. Fresh juice is available from MDR or maybe WJ. Sunshine Bar on Quantum Class serves cocktails as well as smoothies.  Freedom Class has a Squeeze Bar. Voyager Class seems to be lacking healthy options.  

Thx for the heads up.  This could be make or break on refreshment package purchase.

On 1/9/2024 at 3:18 PM, taglovestocruise said:

Unless things have changed in the last few months Voyager also has no freestyle machines.

that I know....but I stopped drinking sodas years ago....The bottled water + Espressos + mocktails are what I was after.  Having a vitality cafe will be the deal maker.