Sensation Due at Port Canaveral today!

cruise_pirate

I'm thinking about booking the Sensation in Nov. Does anyone have news on the rehab? I sailed on this ship in 2004. It was used in New Orleans as housing for relief workers, so I'm curious as to what kind of shape it is in. It was not in the best shape when I sailed on it in 2004. Hopefully it has gone under significant renovation. So if anyone is sailing on this ship soon, please post a review after sailing! I might stick with my original plan to sail on the Conquest.

:confused:

Thanks

I'm thinking about booking the Sensation in Nov. Does anyone have news on the rehab? I sailed on this ship in 2004. It was used in New Orleans as housing for relief workers, so I'm curious as to what kind of shape it is in. It was not in the best shape when I sailed on it in 2004. Hopefully it has gone under significant renovation. So if anyone is sailing on this ship soon, please post a review after sailing! I might stick with my original plan to sail on the Conquest.

:confused:

Thanks

Wow, I've cruised her twice.... in 2003, and then after her refurb in 10/04 and love this ship... thought she was very clean for her age, and in very good shape! Especially after the refurb. I'm not a bit worried about the condition... And excited to cruise her again in January!!!!! Can't wait to see the new additions!!!

sensation is due at port canaveral late tonight or early am wed. 3-22.

1500 travel agents and other vip's will be onboard for a gala event wed. evening. the ship wil not be leaving the port

sensation will begin embarkation on thurs morning!!

Archived