Offered cabin PH 606 Grandeur help please

We have been offered PH 606 on the Grandeur April next year, I can’t find any reviews or info, how close are you too the bridge, noise from lifeboats etc, could anyone point me where to find this info pls. 
I know it’s a lovely cabin, just need it to be quite if possible.
Thank you.

We have cruised in 608 on the Grandeur (and also on Explorer and on Splendor); love location. Will again be in 608 on Grandeur in 2024 and on Splendor in 2025.  Very quiet - 606 is even further from elevators and hardly anyone takes the forward stairs. Can't remember any crew other than infrequent Officers coming out from forward crew access. I think all forward cabins can hear the dropping of the anchors and the tender operation; the latter we regard as photo ops.

Something that I noticed in both our two Grandeur cabins (foreward and aft) - I could hear (faintly) the TV in the adjoining cabin when I sat on the sofas. Didn't have that experience on Explorer or Splendor.

Several times, I tried for an up-sell to 606 - haven't been successful YET!

Thank you for the info, looking forward to our next cruise April 2025, could you see the bridge from the deck 6 ? We were forward on splendor last year and they had a very nice view of my bed head , not something they would like to see I am sure lol

We were in 606 on Grandeur for Christmas New Year through the Canal to LA.

It was wonderful and convenient. 2 decks above Compass Rose and the Theater. We usually took the stairs right out of the door. 

No extraneous noise. 

Great butler - Rajib- could not have been more helpful.