We were suppose to leave 8 am today for our cruise.

HOSKI

We were suppose to leave at 8 this morning to head to Norfolk to enjoy a day and night of Harborfest before our two night to nowhere tomorrow.

Murphy's law of anything can happen does; is correct. We are still not ready to leave. The hot water tank went out and since we have renters in the one apartment we can not leave for the weekend and them not have hot water. Hubby has been working on the new one but still has leaks so don't know when we will leave.

I hope it gets better. Lucky we were leaving early and we planned a route around DC because of Reagen's funural. Wish us luck!!!!

Fascination 1997 Destiny 2000

Victory 2000 Sensation 2001

Norway 2002 Legend 2002

NCL Dawn 2003 Inspiration 2003

Victory 2004 Holiday 2004

Oh this sounds so familiar. We were literally going out the door to catch a plane to Cabo when I went to get my purse off the table. It was full of water. The upstairs pipes had sprung a leak and had leaked through to the ceiling light downstairs. So... at 4am we were calling 24 hour plumbing places, woke my teenage son up to explain the situation,(yeah he was happy about being woke up at that time) gave the plumber the ok to deal with our son and off we went. We got to the plane barely on time. What a way to start what was supposed to be a nice relaxing vacation. And I found out I have a smart son. The plumber wanted 3,000 to do a complete fix, and he said no. We fixed it ourselves for less than 50 bucks.

Can't wait for the 8/8 Destiny cruise!!

PRIDE PANAMA CANAL 9/7/2003

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2003;9;7;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Can you imagine how you would feel if you had been trying to leave the day of your cruise? Just goes to show, leave at least a day before your cruise, even if you are going to drive. Airports can cause problems with arriving on time, but there can be other problems as well, as you unfortunately have found out! Good luck with the water heater!

Dawn

8/2002 Carnival Triumph (Canada)

5/2003 Carnival Triumph (E. Car.)

10/2003 Norwegian Dawn (Bahamas)

5/2004 Carnival Miracle (Bahamas)

What a time for this to happen! Hopefully, your DH will get it fixed in plenty of time for you to still get to Norfolk on time! Good luck!

bookworm2.gif

Navigator OTS 10/04

Legend 04/04

Grand Princess 09/03

Dawn Princess 01/03

Enchantment OTS 10/02

Destiny 01/02

Sensation 08/99

Archived