BOLT on new ships

The reservation provides a time window to ride. Be prepared to wait a bit in the queue regardless of the reservation time. It's worth it though. 
Keep the throttle at full and GO! Boost button can be used as well. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

How do you reserve this ride?   Beforehand?  Once on board?  Thank you in advance.  

Dan

Like mentioned above it is through the app. You pick the people in your party that are going and select a 30 min time slot to show up on. We picked the last day of the cruise last week at 11:00am-11:30am. We went over to it right at 11:00am and there was 3 groups ahead of us totalling maybe 8 people. Waited no more than 15-20 minutes overall. 

PS they require closed toe shoes and shorts. Had to make sure and let my wife know that morning to grab shoes to put in our beach bag before heading up to lido for the day. 

Same thing for the ropes course plus shirts are required here. Tank tops are okay as long as they aren't thin shoulder straps and open back/shoulder. This is because of the harness you wear. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hurricane0226 said:

Just a work of warning for the bolt roller coaster, we were on the Mardi Gras over Thanksgiving,

and it was closed 4 of those days due to it being broken, and or high winds.

I was actually shocked it was open the day we rode. We were sailing into a fierce wind that day. Deck 17 facing the lido pool was empty from people avoiding the wind blowing everything around. Wind was howling across the ropes course structure all day. 

6 minutes ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

Thank you EVERYONE!  What is the cost?

$15 per person...high enough to be not worth it to do more than once for us. But it was fun and worth the experience. 

• Like 1

Just rode this on the Jubilee a few days ago.  It was fantastic!  Worth the $15.  As others have said, go full throttle the entire time and strategically use your 15-second turbo boost for the best possible experience.  You can ride by yourself or with a second person.

I had no idea you had the ability to control the throttle until I was ready to ride.

15 minutes ago, yankprintster said:

Just rode this on the Jubilee a few days ago.  It was fantastic!  Worth the $15.  As others have said, go full throttle the entire time and strategically use your 15-second turbo boost for the best possible experience.  You can ride by yourself or with a second person.

I had no idea you had the ability to control the throttle until I was ready to ride.

As a motorcycle rider I jokingly pointed the throttle out to the wife right before the ride started and held it wide open when we rode "because why not". I had no idea the throttle actually did anything.

I also had no idea there was a boost button...guess I will have to ride again next time we are on an excel class!

• Like 1