Which parking garage in Miami...???

RMcoolX

I need a little help please. We're cruising out of Miami on the Freedom OTS on Jun 7 2024 and currently have no idea which parking garage to set up parking at...Garage A or G? I assume the ship will leave and return to the same terminal. I know that may sound like a dumb question, but I can see that the Freedom OTS is the only RCCL ship in port Jun 7, but there are two there on the day it returns.

Also, I would like to reserve ahead of time if it's possible.

Lastly, can anyone give me a tip on how best to expedite the process of getting off the ship and out of Miami as fast as possible? I'm asking because we have a cruise leaving out on the same day in Tampa, so we need to make sure we get a good start heading due west.

Thx

When your cruise documents come out (30 days ahead of your cruise), your cruise terminal number  be at the very end of that lengthy email.  Follow the signs into that terminal, and you'll automatically end up in the right garage. 

Tips:  Take a photograph of where you leave your car.  Leave your car fully gassed up and ready to go.

I don't think Miami allows you to reserve.  Anyway, it isn't necessary.  

We always try to expedite our exit from the ship, and we are usually in the car headed North about 7:30: 

- Don't put your luggage out the night before.  Carry it off yourself.  

- Wake up early, eat breakfast, and get into the exit line shortly before 7:00.  The line'll start moving about 7:10, and -- once it starts -- it'll move fast.  

- Miami has facial recognition software, so (assuming you have a passport) you'll zip through really fast.  

- You'll be slowed slightly because you'll have to pay for parking on the way out of the terminal.  

Edited by Mum2Mercury