Kids Clubs

Lshriver

Does anyone have experience with the msc seashore kids' clubs?

On the divina last year they put all the kids together in one group and there were over 40 kids in it, so my kids didn't get a chance to do much and had to watch the games, etc. I was just hoping the Seashore actually breaks up the groups accordingly.

Kinda the same, depending on the time of day. We dropped off our kids during a popular port stop, and our kids had the kids club to themselves and were able to play with legos and even got some prized time with the game consoles.

But during dinner and sea days they pretty much usher the kids around from group activity to group activity. I think it's the only way they can efficiently handle a larger number of kids.

Edited by peder

Thanks for the response. Last year though it was never split. It was always together. So my boys watched games instead of participating, almost the whole time, which is no fun. I'm hoping for at least a little split time. It does look like the kids' clubs spaces are larger on the seashore compared to the divina though.

It might be partially a function of space, but also probably staffing levels and even the whims of the kids-club director on a particular ship factor in.

Basically, I expect your mileage may vary. Best bet tho is to ask the schedule for the week and try to work around that.

We were onboard in December.  We only took our son in the evening and they were broken up by age group.  He loved it.  

Edited by mshaines
Typo

I should clarify: our experience on both the Seashore and Seascape is that the kids were broken up by age, but there were just quite a few kids in an age group.

I appreciate all the responses. Last year the mini and junior clubs were combined. It was just a lot of kids and mine barely wanted to go. The year previous after covid, the group was tiny and they loved it and made friends. I know this year will be more crowded but I want them to have a fun time.