Norwegian Fjords or Spain/France Itinerary with Baby

cdr520

Hi there,

I have cruised before (both Caribbean and Mediterranean), however this will be the first time I have cruised with a child. She will be 11 months old at time of cruising. I am considering Royal Caribbean from Southhampton but am torn between 2 itineraries. One goes to the Norwegian Fjords on May 12 and the other goes to Spain/France on May 19. I am used to trying to see what I can while in port, but I understand that this trip will be different and will be more laid back as I will have a baby in tow. Just looking for opinions on which itinerary/ports would be easier with a baby or if I've completely lost my mind thinking I can cruise with her this young and it be an enjoyable experience? 

Thanks!

You can absolutely cruise at this age and enjoy it.  At this age, generally just choose the itinerary you prefer.  That said, it's easier to deal with stroller, etc. if you don't have to tender and if the areas you want to explore aren't far from the ship, as often happens with Med ports.  I would look at that and then choose more based on which you prefer.