Royal Caribbean credit card point redemption question

Hello all,

I feel silly for asking this, but I've tried to research the answer with no luck.  I have 65,000 cruise points on my credit card and want to redeem 50k points for the free 3-4 night cruise.  I just want to be sure- is this redemption for TWO people?  (double occupancy)   My husband sure would be sad to be left at home. 😂

I'm also wondering, I see they say that this redemption is only good for cruise fares under $1,000.   Is this max limit for the fares itself, not including taxes/fees, or is it supposed to include those as well?

I just don't want to make a mistake, it's taken me quite a while to earn these points. 🙂

Thank you all so much in advance!

Covers cost of the minimum available priced ocean view cabin up to $1000. If the cabin cost is less, then that is what is covered. If the cost is more, then you pay the difference. If you chose a higher category cabin it covers up to the cost of the minimum available priced OV you pay the difference. Have always booked a higher category when redeeming points.

Used to be you would not get points/credit if you paid $0. Not sure if still that way. A whole lot of years ago had that 1 time and reservation agent added $$ to invoice so points were awarded.