Heaven & the Spirit

We have just come home form 24 wonderful days on the Spirit and want more.   While there I spent time talking to the Future Cruise people and found what I would consider a heavenly cruise to end all cruises.  BUT we already have some cruises booked and my orthopaedic surgeon is waiting to replace a knee.  Both mean that I am going to have to forgo the following:-

image.png.fd963a7c33ad55cb805667d23c2271f7.png

81 days of continuous cruising; fabulous.

Much of the Pacific with lots of ports and many sea days; as I said a cruise to end all cruises!!

Anoynmous Phoenix.

• Like 2

Don’t forgo!  This steal is too d@mn good to lose! 

Can you postpone the knee replacement surgery and still go on those special cruises on the special Spirit with a firm knee brace that you can put around the knee? It will greatly help.

I’ll send you a pic of the brace as it greatly helps me. I’ll search for your email addy. 

Can't do it as we have 4 cruises on the Jewel starting about the same time and then our two "free" Ambassador cruises after those.   As soon as we get home from all those the knee will be done!!!   It was put off from last December as we had all the cruises booked.  

I also have to be off Prednisone for three months before the Orthopaedic surgeon will operate and we have started the process of quantity reduction.

18 hours ago, Anoynmous Phoenix said:

Can't do it as we have 4 cruises on the Jewel starting about the same time and then our two "free" Ambassador cruises after those.   As soon as we get home from all those the knee will be done!!!   It was put off from last December as we had all the cruises booked.  

I also have to be off Prednisone for three months before the Orthopaedic surgeon will operate and we have started the process of quantity reduction.

Good luck but after you have had it done you will be happy.  The Jade cruise at the end of 2022 from Athens to Cape Town was three months after I had a hip replacement.  I made it trekking over all those fabulous ruins with no pain. 🙂

See you soon on the Jewel.

I have a few cruises already booked; the 2nd annual Latitudes cruise at the end of Sept. on the Bliss, Alaska itinerary;  the SE Asia itinerary that includes India on the Sky in March 2025 and the Barcelona to Cape Town itinerary on the Dawn in Nov 2025.  I am also eyeing B2B sailing on the Jade in Feb/Mar 2026.  Miami to Lima and then Lima to San Diego.

• Like 1