Adult only pool or hot tub on the Liberty?

Mitzi73

For anyone who has recently cruised on the Liberty, are there any adults only pools or hot tubs?  I’ll definitely be spending some time at Serenity but was wondering about possible pools as well.   Thanks!!

14 hours ago, Mitzi73 said:

For anyone who has recently cruised on the Liberty, are there any adults only pools or hot tubs?  I’ll definitely be spending some time at Serenity but was wondering about possible pools as well.   Thanks!!

Yes, pretty sure its in the back of the ship

The back of the ship pool attracts adults but, to my knowledge, is not an adults only pool area.  It is the closest you will get to adults only. 

The back pool has no party-games or activities for kids.  Many adults self select this area. 

No adults-only pool. I was on the Freedom and Valor and that's the case there as well, the only adults-only place is the Serenity at the front of the ship which has hot tubs but no pool.

The pool and hot tubs at the back of the ship on Lido usually only attract adults though. I've seen some older kids use the pool at times, but nothing like the main Lido deck pool. Hot tubs at the back almost never have kids, I've typically only seen and been with adults there as well.

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2024 at 9:16 PM, Mitzi73 said:

I saw one comment that there are no pools but yes there is an adult only pool.  Deck 9 in the back have to walk past the buffet to outside.  There are a couple of hottubs there and a bar too.  Pool is older.