Arcadia info from recent cruisers please?

Me and my partner are considering the fjords cruise in May on Arcadia, and wouldn't mind knowing about the recent entertainment onboard.

What shows, and performers have been on recently?

Trying to get a feel for it as we've never done an adults only cruise before.

We last cruised on Iona in '22 and found the whole entertainment schedule to be very lacking, especially with the rumours of P&O basically trying to cater for two markets, we expected Iona to have a more modern entertainment schedule but a Lee Evans tribute, and an Annie Lennox tribute aren't it. No offense, but neither have been relevant since the 90's and most of P&O's entertainment is stuck in that era.

One of the pub quizzes was literally recycled from an early 2000's cruise, the entertainment host admitted to it and had to change the questions halfway through when me and some of the other passengers complained that 60% percent of the cruisers had never heard of half the answers (it was a celebrities quiz) and some of the language of the questions was most definitely non-PC.

Complete shambles tbh

So are things the same on Arcadia, or potentially 'worse'?

Oh, and a side note, does Arcadia have themed buffet nights, or have P&O scrapped this fleet-wide now?