Why no response to my review of Panama Canal?

Sailingseas

I wrote a fairly long review of our 2/26 Panama Canal cruise (see Mar. 16), albeit on this board rather than under reviews, and called it "reflections" rather than "review." However, surprisingly, my review elicited not one comment from readers. I am wondering what merits response. Could it be that I didn't write about some of the charged topics: wine stowed in suitcases, chair hogs, stains on carpets, etc? I am joking obviously but would have appreciated an acknowledgement of some little item that inspired or riled someone.

What do you want people to say? You wrote a review. Good for you.

I guess she was looking for a thank you from someone. I'm sorry I didn't read it because we had just cruised Princess to the canal. I love reading reviews if I am going on the same ship. It is always nice to at least thank the person for taking the time to write a review.

sometimes depending on what time of day you post something, it gets lost and buried in an avalanche of new posts and not a lot of people see it. I'm not sure if I saw your review -- and I would have been looking for that sort of thing since we're on the Panama Canal Galaxy cruise a week from Saturday! Can you please repost a link? -- TR

Archived