Deposit to reserve a window suite

Pansy2801

Can you tell me if a window suite can be reserved with 2 FCD, or it is necessary a larger deposit. There is a promotion today for $100 deposit but it was not possible to use. However I will be on a ship in 2 weeks and was wondering if I can change the reservation after getting 2 FCD. 
Thank you.

We have a window suite booked for an upcoming cruise.  I didn't have any available FCD when the booking window opened and I wanted to jump on it since I know window suites can book up quickly.  There was also the $100 special running but it required $1,600 deposit for the suite category.  I went ahead and paid it at the time to get it booked.   After we came home from our cruise last week where I purchased additional FCDs I called our CVP to cancel the original booking and use the FCDs just to get the OBC applied.  Our CVP asked if I wanted the original $1,600 refunded, which I said no, just apply it to the new booking. 

So my point being in our case the CVP was able to rebook our window suite with the new FCDs so it must be possible.  This will be our first time in a window suite.  Usually we get an aft balcony or a mini-suite, but the price was too good to pass up on this cruise with all the suite perks.  We've had full suites too so we've experienced the good stuff that come with it 🙂

Edited by Paula_MacFan
  • Like 1

Thank you very much. I did reserve the window suite with $1600 deposit but I just wanted to know if I should be able to make the change while on board. I will go right away to buy the FCD and change the reservation. We had a window suite before but it was booked after the final payment and that is why I did not know what happens when only the deposit is needed. Of course we liked the suite perks 🙂

• Like 1