Live from Odyssey to Harmony Feb 10-25, 2024 🚢🥳🍾🌊🏝️🐚☀️

Mr. IT has started cooking the steak. I’m not sure why Wolf got cheap and bought her this. I’m sure she would prefer a ribeye. She is obviously a picky princess. 

So Mr. IT has started reading my little blog here. So he very politely informed me that I shouldn’t be starting my sentences with so. So I’m going to start working on that right now. 😂😂

Mr. IT will eventually get to this post and I’m going to be in trouble. 😨

IMG_1163.jpeg

IMG_1164.jpeg

• Haha 4

I think I’m around 24 hours in and I’m at 11 follower's. I guess I need to spice it up a bit. I don’t wanna do it but y’all asked for it. This is a lot of work and I still need to pack!

IMG_1168.jpeg

IMG_1169.jpeg

I was just browsing CC and checking out some of the lives out there. You know seeing how others spice things up. The first thing I came across was a picture of a blistered foot. I mean it was a close up. Nope. Won’t be seeing that kind of thing here. I will not be sinking that low. 

IMG_1170.jpeg

• Haha 3

Just finishing up lunch. You know that sick feeling you get when you need to eat? Like your stomach has started devouring itself? That is how I felt before I ate. All better now. Went with simple Mexican today. 

IMG_1175.jpeg

I’ve started to check out the weather forecast. I’m not excited about the incoming storm. Our flight is at 9:30 am. Hopefully we are long gone before it rolls in. I’ve been spoiled this winter as we haven’t had very many snow storms yet. This will be our 3rd one in 3 weeks I think. It cost us $50 every time it snows. I’m not sure why I live in a place that has snow. I don’t like it.🥶

IMG_1177.png

As promised after I ate lunch I headed to Sports fans. They didn’t have very many choices or sizes but I managed to find Chiefs shirts for both Dupable and Good Sport. That should keep her happy for five minutes. 

IMG_4129.jpeg

• Like 2

I'm now vested in all of the dogs. health, amd the weather forecast in both Denver and your cruise ports.  So, I'm from KC, and love Swift, KC ALL THE WAY BABY! #ChiefsKingdom.  

• Like 1

So Dupable called me this morning to ask me if we are going to Hideaway Beach. This is the fifth time she has asked me this. I explained as patiently as possible that we are going to The Beach Club. She then started going on and on about how they make it so confusing. She doesn’t understand why they have to use Beach in all the names. Maybe cause they are beaches??

IMG_1179.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Maybe they should have a beach called "Timeout" Beach - for just those moments.  

We are headed on the Odyssey the following week -17th.  We are hoping to go to Chill Out beach, snorkel and chill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve left the office for the day and made it home. Just three days of work to go. I’m starting to get really excited. Wolf’s dog just enjoyed some leftover steak from last night. Wolf just has two more days at work. He will be off on Friday. Lucky guy!

A friendly reminder to folks like me that need it. You are not supposed to leave stuff especially towels in the washing machine. It will create disgusting smells. Gross

I’ve pulled out the suitcases but I haven’t started putting anything in them. The second this little cutie sees me packing things will get really weird. I’m not ready to meet the stage 5 clinger just yet.

IMG_1183.jpeg

IMG_1182.jpeg

• Like 4

Mr. IT came home which meant this one had to bolt over to his park to retrieve a toy. He doesn’t like to greet Mr. IT without a toy.

I might be his person as in I feed him, sleep with him, snuggle with him. I’m not into long play times. I’m more of a 30 seconds and done. So 🤣 as where I’m his person Mr. IT is 100% his best buddy. 

This dog lives to play. He won’t stop until you stop.

IMG_1184.jpeg

• Like 2

Some of the actors in this show have made some request in the last 24 hours. Mr. IT would like me to talk up his skills some more. Dupable doesn’t feel I’ve presented her in the best light. Let me be clear these are both great people. Our crew as someone called it just has a bit of a twisted sense of humor. It has taken years for Good Sport to even start to get used to it. We spend a lot of time laughing and yes we tease each other a lot. 

Disclaimer: This story is live and is all true. Some statements might be focused on more than others for entertainment purposes. It is a reality show. 🤩

IMG_1186.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well right after I posted this Mr. IT started lecturing me on how I need to post something glorious about him. Yeah he used that word. Glorious. 🤣🤣

I’m in so much trouble. 😱

IMG_1190.jpeg

• Haha 3

Dupable called super depressed earlier. The weather forecast has taken a turn for the worse. Our trip is ruined. Not only is a storm rolling in here on Saturday maybe Friday now but Florida has some windy event that  has completely ruined our trip. I explained calmly that we have 30 hours to make it to the ship. It will be OKAY. This brought on a lecture about how I need to track the weather more closely and stay up to date. 🙄

IMG_1198.jpeg

• Haha 3