Walking from the NCL St George's ferry to St Peters and the Perfumery

ColleenNB

I'll be visiting Bermuda in May on the NCL Joy, and we will be going to afternoon tea at Lili Bermuda Perfumery, which I think is close to St Peters. Is it an "easy" walk from the Pennos Wharf Ferry terminal? We have some mobility issues in our group and I want to plan accordingly. Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, ColleenNB said:

I'll be visiting Bermuda in May on the NCL Joy, and we will be going to afternoon tea at Lili Bermuda Perfumery, which I think is close to St Peters. Is it an "easy" walk from the Pennos Wharf Ferry terminal? We have some mobility issues in our group and I want to plan accordingly. Thanks for your help!

It is not a long walk but there are a couple of hills. If you go up the first street from Pennos Wharf it is steeper but that runs directly to York. Perfumery is on Queen before St. Peters location. If you take the second street to Water St. then ts it is not as steep but at Queen you have to go uphill. Either way have to go uphill. Up Queen to the Perfumery from York is is steep too but not a long stretch. It is near St. Peters , Queen St. just before which has steps up from York to get to the church. If you visit the church and go out the back way through the cemetery the Perfumery is there.

When you say mobility issues that could mean different issues The Perfumery entrance is not what I would call accessible. There are no ramps.  

IMG_2252.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

Edited by Charles4515
  • Thanks 1