Marella Discovery-Balcony Dividers

Hi. I’ve booked 3 Deluxe Balcony cabins together for a cruise next year. Question-does anyone know if the balcony dividers can be unlocked so that we can have one large balcony? 

My first time on a Marella cruise! 

Thanks

Lynn 

Hi.   Yes they can be unlocked, we have not  done it ourselves but have seen them open when they do a weekly hose down of the balconies so ime sure  they will open them for you.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 7:54 PM, elmac40 said:

Hi. I’ve booked 3 Deluxe Balcony cabins together for a cruise next year. Question-does anyone know if the balcony dividers can be unlocked so that we can have one large balcony? 

My first time on a Marella cruise! 

Thanks

Lynn 

Hi Lynn

We are taking our son,DIL and grandson on their first cruise in July and have booked two adjoining balcony cabins and was our intention to have the dividers unlocked/open so will let you know.Mind you,might not be a bad thing if weren,t allowed to have them open 😅

Ps

On our Marella America cruise last year the dividers were unlocked for the weekly hose down

• Like 1

13 hours ago, redlock said:

Don't know if Marella allow this but some of the American lines have stopped opening the dividers, saying they wont open them due to fire regulations.

Thanks! I usually sail on Holland America and I've seen the balconies there being unlocked for travelling families