Looking for Advice About: Med in Nov., Legendary Journeys, Splendour of the Seas, etc

Am considering a tour put together by Legendary Journeys in November that flies me over to board the ship in Barcelona for a 10 night then b2b for a 12 night ending up in Tampa. Ports are French Riviera, Villafranche, Marseille, Barcelona, Rome, Naples, Florence, etc. I don't know anything about this tour provider, this ship or how wise this trip would be for a female single.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm an experienced cruiser but mainly carribean and the last year I've been 3 times on Celebrity and like that line very much. Thanks for any help.
Also curious about discount they offer for using a check. They don't want credit cards. Wonder if this should be a red flag?
Until the Zenith! Second X Cruise In Two Months!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;11;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

I live in Sarasota and am familiar with Legendary Journeys, in fact I have booked their Alpine Oktoberfest trip this Fall. They will take credit cards but they offer you a discount to pay by check because then they don't have to pay a service fee to the credit card company.They are a reliable company.
We were on Splendour of the Seas for a 2 week Norway cruise and it remains one of our favorite ships. It is a beautiful ship that never seemed crowded although it was sold out when we were on it.
The weather in the Med in Novemeber should be pleasant and certainly not cold but not hot either. A Med cruise is very Port intensive-virtually every day a new Port so carefully consider your finances.
On the other hand we just returned last month from a 14 day transAtlantic cruise and it was just great-12 sea days out of the 14 day itinerary. Most relaxing cruise we have had.The TransAt cruises tend to have more formal evenings than other cruises.

Rick,24 cruises and counting! Next cruise- #25-Riverboat cruise from Amsterdam to Vienna in July '04

Archived