Viking Mekong Cruise - February 9 - 28 Live

Australia08

12 hours ago, Pushka said:

I was particularly pleased to see your French Balcony as we opted for that too. On the same level as you. I think we have exactly the same thoughts on many aspects of the trip. We plan to get in some R&R time at both the hotels and also on the boat itself which means we will limit some of the extra sightseeing at markets etc. And relax at the pool. Do you think you got the value from the SSP?

You will love the room!  We almost always get the SSP but ocean cruises have the occasional sea day. I didn’t really keep track. We probably broke even. We had a drink during the evening briefing. It was nice to go to the bar on the top deck for a drink after dinner where we had the bar to ourselves and really enjoyed getting to know the bartender. Then we’d wander downstairs to have a drink and perhaps dance once. The itinerary is so packed with daytime activities that you don’t have a drink until the evening briefing. I did have a bottled sparkling water (Perrier) along side every drink and they would have charged for that so it probably paid off. 

• Thanks 1