Falmouth Jamaica

Cjen24

I will be visiting Falmouth Jamaica the end of April. We are looking for a beach to spend the day. We will have 4 adults and 2 young kids. What beaches have y'all been to that you would recommend. Please share you past experiences and if you could include what it costs (taxi, chair, food etc) would be very helpful. I am not appose to doing a day pass at a resort but thought I would get some input prior to weigh my options. Also on these beaches that you have visited how have the locals been? I have read a lot of forums about locals hassling them. I know this is something that comes visiting local beaches and am fine with it here and there but I don't want to be hassled constantly. 

Hey @Cjen24, I am currently booked with Oneil Jamaica Excursions for September. He is Very receptive to all questions and has really great reviews, he can definitely help you with this. I am booked for blue hole and river tubing but initially wanted to just lay on the beach. he had talked about doctors cave, 876 Beach and Bamboo Blu. send him an email to see if he can help you. His email address is oneiltours@gmail.com and website www.oneiljamaicaexcursions.com.