Should we be concerned.....?

Yolanda

about not receiving our docs yet? We leave June 17th on Fantasy from Port Canaveral. Called the TA and was told to pick up at pier. Has anyone had to do this before? If so, did you have any problems wiht your docs being there?

Yolanda

Fantasy cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;06;17;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I have picked up our docs at the dock 2 times and it was a snap. I just went to the will call window. The only thing is bring a pen due to the fact you have to fill out all your imfo before you board. It was very easy.

81: Skyward,

85: Norway

97: Seabreeze,

98: Destiny

99: Ecstasy,

99: Jubilee

00: Explorer of the Seas

01: Destiny

02: Imagination

02: Regal Empress

03: Imagination

03: Adventure of the Seas

GLORY CRUISE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;6;26;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Pier pick-up is a pretty common thing. Was this a last-minute booking? Just go to the boarding area at the pier, and give them your name/s. Bring along the confirmation you got from your TA. You will receive your cruise documents there, and will have to fill them out, which may take awhile. Did you complete your FunPass on-line and submit it?

Easier than having them delivered. You know you will not forget them.

Next: #23 Dawn Princess 10/04

Photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/kkorman

http://community.webshots.com/user/kkorman1

http://community.webshots.com/user/kkorman2

Last Few: Coral Princess 6/04 (AK-South), Coral Princess 4/04, (Canal-FLL-VAN), Conquest 12/03 -New Years, Norwegian Sky b2b 12/03

"Bring along the confirmation you got from your TA"

That's good advice. Probably more for your own peace of mind but a smart move nonetheless

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Diamond Princess 12/22/04

Sapphire Princess June '05

Caribbean Princess 09/17/05

Carnival Valor 10/30/05

Yes, this was a last minute booking. No, we haven't done the Fun Pass because we didn't book through Carnival directly, we used an internet agency. Can we still print out the Fun Pass?

Thanks everyone for all your help. I feel relieved now. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imsulin:

Pier pick-up is a pretty common thing. Was this a last-minute booking? Just go to the boarding area at the pier, and give them your name/s. Bring along the confirmation you got from your TA. You will receive your cruise documents there, and will have to fill them out, which may take awhile. Did you complete your FunPass on-line and submit it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yolanda

Fantasy cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;06;17;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Yes, you can still do the fun pass online - we booked through an outside TA, completed the fun pass online and printed it out. Word of warning - for some people it's been a pain to print (including for me!) but just keep trying-it will eventually print.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;27;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Paradise 6/27

Hi,

I just tried to print the fun pass and I kept getting a message that our booking number was not found. I called the TA earlier today and got the booking number for Carnival, but it's not working. Should I call the agency back and verify or call Carnival?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ljrfrm:

Yes, you can still do the fun pass online - we booked through an outside TA, completed the fun pass online and printed it out. Word of warning - for some people it's been a pain to print (including for me!) but just keep trying-it will eventually print.

http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;27;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Paradise 6/27

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yolanda

Fantasy cruise

Call Carnival and ask them to verify they are holding a cabin reservation for you. Once you can confirm that, sit back and relax. If they can confirm your reservation and the Res.# you have, try to register for the fun pass again today. If it still won't work for you, I suspect it may be too close to your sailing date to go through.

It's not neccesarily important that you print out the fun pass. What is important is that at the end of the Reservation process that it shows COMPLETE.

For our Triumph cruise in April, the Carnival Reps at check-in were all so helpful. I think you will be just fine!

Have a great time!

Crazsea,

Thank you for that information. I was going to do it today, but guess what? We got our docs in the mail yesterday!!! I'm so happy. I was also able to print our fun pass, too.

This will be the best honeymoon ever!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Crazsea:

Call Carnival and ask them to verify they are holding a cabin reservation for you. Once you can confirm that, sit back and relax. If they can confirm your reservation and the Res.# you have, try to register for the fun pass again today. If it still won't work for you, I suspect it may be too close to your sailing date to go through.

It's not neccesarily important that you print out the fun pass. What is important is that at the end of the Reservation process that it shows COMPLETE.

For our Triumph cruise in April, the Carnival Reps at check-in were all so helpful. I think you will be just fine!

Have a great time!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yolanda

Fantasy cruise

Hi Yolanda,

Yolanda,

Thank you for keeping us up to date and informed!

Isn't it great how we all try to help eachother out!

I am so so happy all worked out!

I am caught off guard as well as the infamous fun imsulin! A huge congratulations for your upcoming wedding and honeymoon!

Jonathan & Patty

No, I didn't book under my maiden name. Should I have done that?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imsulin:

Oooooh, Yolanda! Didn't realize it was your Honeymoon! Congratulations!!

(Hope you booked under your maiden name)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yolanda

Fantasy cruise

Thanks everyone! I hope our honeymoon will be a blast! We're both excited!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Crazsea:

Hi Yolanda,

Yolanda,

Thank you for keeping us up to date and informed!

Isn't it great how we all try to help eachother out!

I am so so happy all worked out!

I am caught off guard as well as the infamous fun imsulin! A huge congratulations for your upcoming wedding and honeymoon!

Jonathan & Patty<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yolanda

Fantasy cruise

Hi Yolanda:

I just want to make sure your travel agent told you that your identification must match the name you used for booking your cruise. If your birth certificate and picture id have your maiden name, they won't let you on the cruise if you booked with your married name unless you bring your marriage license with you. You could be denied boarding, if not.

Good luck,

Donna

Sapphire Princess, Sep 04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;09;22;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

TOO BUSY SELLING CRUISES AND VACATIONS TO TAKE THEM. I WISH I COULD BE ON ALL THE CRUISES THAT I HAVE SOLD IN THE PAST YEAR.

Fascination, June 97

Destiny, July 98

Paradise, July (ALMOST) 00

Ecstasy, Feb 01

Destiny, Jan 02

Grand Princess, Feb 03

Zuiderdam, May 03

Serenade of the Seas, Sep 03

Sapphire Princess, Sep 04

Archived