Need to update address

Celandine

Hello everyone. 

I booked a Cunard cruise for my mum last night, and today she informed me that I forgot to put one number in our address (street is fine it’s the suite number in our condo). I could not see anything on Cunard’s website or manage my booking to correct this, do I need to call them or is there a way I just could not find? 

it is my first time booking a Cunard cruise (and will be her first time sailing with Cunard though we are both experienced cruisers)

thank you in advance. 

Log in to your booking in My Cunard. Select "Before you sail" from the top menu. You should then see a "Personal information" section showing what you currently have for your address. There is an "Edit" link at the bottom of that section that should enable you to edit your address. You cannot change your name or birthdate, but you can change your address, mobile number and email address.

There is also a "Travel document" section if you need to update your passport information.

There is also an "Emergency contact details" section, but there is a long-standing bug in that section that prevents me from updating the information there. Whenever I try to update the emergency contact details, it just spins after displaying a faint red error message "Invalid Emergency Contact Address - State". Your mileage may vary since you are in Canada. My experience though is that I always have to call Cunard Customer Service to update the emergency contact details.

• Like 1