Price Drop Question Help

lasalp

HI there, with all the price drop info that going on around here i decided to check mine out.. Thinking it may be to early i did not put much effort but did go to cruiseonly.com and check out what i think was right... Well the prices were much higher then what we paid, SO since i really dont have a cabin number or category i had my husband call carnival direct!, Well the person he talked to was not real helpful either. Here is what i know for sure. On my documents it states this: Cabin--TBA Category --IS... So the guy whom my husband talked to said there are no more inside cabins left for our cruise, Triumph Oct 23 eastern. So he said there is no way we could have a price drop... Is this correct? Does that mean a upgrade is out of the question also?
Im SO confused. I was confused from the start when our carnival agent just said we would have a 4A or better.. I think what i wanted was something more specific then just that BUT thats what she talked us into believeing was best.... Can someone help me??????
Sandy

Guest kernfam01
Did they tell you if you were in a 4a, or another inside cabin? If the prices are much higher now, I would wait a while longer. They will probably drop closer to the final payment date. Depending on the amount of the price drop, you can still be upgraded to an outside if you're lucky. If not there may just be a small difference to pay to be upgraded to an outside. Don't take my word for it though. I am a first timer. This is just the way I understand it. GL. You can always call carnival back, you may get someone who is a little more helpful. Make them explain it till you understand it. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Archived