Cruising is Life. The Legend

Gator Man

The Legend. Crusing is Life. Please give me the straight poop about this ship. I have trepidations about this ship, have sailed every carnival class but this one. Have read so many negative reviews about this ship that I don't know whaaat to do. Has made me comtemplate going on ships I have already been on. That is not what I desire, always enjoy new experiences.

Oh I very much DO agree with Laura. The Legend was so good the first time that we booked her again and the second time she was even better than the first. Actually the second time, last December, she was the best ever Carnival cruise for us in all ways; food, crew, everything.

We especially liked the 8 day itinerary which is priced so it's almost like getting 8 days for the price of 7. In addition, sailing from Port Everglades is about as easy as it gets; on our sailings they really had it down pat.

DW likes the Spirit class ships best of all and I tend to agree with her except that the Victory holds a special place to me and I feel like I would be betraying some trust to throw all my faith in the Spirit class ships. I do like them a lot though and if I had to pick just one, that's the class I'd pick.

Sure they're not as big as some othere but they're still huge. Lots of people on this board prefer the smaller ships, even smaller than the Legend.

I really don't think you'll be going wrong sailing the Legend.

About the negative reviews? Personally I think that you've by chance happened along those where it seems like a lot of negatives are being said but you can find those about any ship. I find them by and large hard to believe; our experience was just so good.

Did that answer your question?

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Diamond Princess 12/22/04

Sapphire Princess June '05

Caribbean Princess 09/17/05

Carnival Valor 10/30/05

I think Chris just about covered everything and I have to agree. The Legend is our favorite ship to date. We loved everything about her and will be sailing this class of ship on our next cruise.

Tony

2005 Miracle April 24th

2004 Legend

2003 Paradise

2002 Paradise

2000 Destiny

1999 Fascination

1998 Fantasy

See Chris! And you thought you were only a legend in YOUR OWN mind! icon_smile.gif hee hee

pammyhound.gif

Atom.gif

GROUP BOARD FOR ROYAL HOUNDS ON CARIBBEAN PRINCESS 9/17/05

PRICING & BOOKING INFO FOR CARIBBEAN PRINCESS

Group board for the Royal Hounds 9/19/04

For pricing and booking info click:Royal Hounds

Miracle 2/13/05, Royal Hounds 9/19/04, Conquestadors 1/11/04,

Glory Hounds 9/13/03, Triumph 1/03, Fascination 5/02

royalsmallwide.gif

If lifes a beach... then I want to cruise there!

Hee Hee, I thought this was another tribute to Chris, maybe like a celebrity roast or something??

Can't wait to try the Spirit class.

Nikki

(O.A.T.C. & Proud of it!)

royalsmallwide.gif

hounds3.gif

Triumph 09/08/01, Holiday 04/17/02, Inspiration 01/19/03, Triumph 05/10/03, Ecstacy 09/15/03, Conquest CONQUESTADORS!! 01/11/04

http://community.webshots.com/user/nikkifer

Thanks!

If you need a little nudge over the edge from another direction consider the art of the Legend. Yes, the art.

Look:

http://www.lifeiscruising.com/urns

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Diamond Princess 12/22/04

Sapphire Princess June '05

Caribbean Princess 09/17/05

Carnival Valor 10/30/05

Cruising is Life aka Chris. Thanks very much for your reply. After reading your comments about your Princess Cruise,was leaning that way, but they are fully booked during the November time frame I am going on. Guess I will give the Ledgend a try. Thanks for everyone who responded with the positive comments, it was appreciated. I realize that a lot of Cruise Reviews are skewed one way or the other, but was concerned with some of the comments about this ship. I like the Conquest class and did not want to make a mistake. I have never been on a bad cruise or Cruise line myself.

In January, my DH and I will be sailing on the Legend for the 3rd time. We really enjoyed everything about the ship. The only complaint we had was the service in the dining room wasn't the best. Just the luck of the draw, and this can happen on any ship. It certainly did not ruin the good time and fun we had.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;1;6;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Legend 1/6

I've never met a Spirit class ship I didn't like. We are going on the Legend for the second time next April. These ships are very elegant and less crowded then most that size.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2005;4;2;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Time before another living legend is made.

Paradise (Carnival) 1999

Victory (Carnival) 2000

Destiny (Carnival) 2001

Legend (Carnival) 2002

Pride (Carnival) 2003

Miracle (Carnival) 2004

We're sailing the Miracle in February and I am SOOOO excited! My last 3 cruises have been Destiny and Conquest class ships which are basically the same. I've pretty much burnt myself out on the floor plan. I've heard so many things about the Spirit class ship that I can't wait to get aboard! My next three cruises will really offer me a lot of variety as we saile the Mariner this Fall, the Miracle in February and then the Caribbean Princess next Fall. The new ships, 3 different lines.

pammyhound.gif

Atom.gif

GROUP BOARD FOR ROYAL HOUNDS ON CARIBBEAN PRINCESS 9/17/05

PRICING & BOOKING INFO FOR CARIBBEAN PRINCESS

Group board for the Royal Hounds 9/19/04

For pricing and booking info click:Royal Hounds

Miracle 2/13/05, Royal Hounds 9/19/04, Conquestadors 1/11/04,

Glory Hounds 9/13/03, Triumph 1/03, Fascination 5/02

royalsmallwide.gif

If lifes a beach... then I want to cruise there!

We loved the Legend. We sailed her Feb 2003 for our 25th Wedding Anniversary.

I am now spoiled and will not travel on anything but the Spirit Class Ships with a balcony ofcourse!

We did not like the Destiny Class Ships and would NEVER sail them again -- unless of course the price was sooooooooo cheap I could not resist and even then I would really have to think about it.

It seems the week we travel (since my husband is a teacher) the ships are full and larger ships ofcourse fit more people that means more people to get on and off each stop etc. you get the picture.

I would imagine if you traveled an off week they might be ok.

YOU WILL LOVE THE LEGEND.

Enjoy!

Miracle 12/26/04

Legend 2/03

Spirit 2/02

Destiny 2/00

Imagination 2/98

Festival 2/79

The Legend is by far my favorite ship!!

Okay, okay, so far it's my only ship, but I still loved it icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too many days since the Legend (10/03)