Digital Photo Package but Missing Photos

Just came off the Anthem today. I have a digital photo package and receive the email with a link to access my photos but there are only 2 photos available when there should be 9.

Sent a help request via the website and have yet to get a response. Has anyone else encountered this and gotten a positive resolution?

Not sure there is a fix once you get off the ship.  It is fairly common for photos not to show up in your folder (they use facial recognition, but when they ask for a cabin number they can punch it in wrong).  They can fix this onboard.  Note that they only link in pictures that have someone in your cabin in the picture and they won't add photos from iFly that require a separate purchase.

Last time I tried the help because I only had one photo purchased and it should have been two.  Never got a response but in my case I finally figured out that I had an extra "credit" for the second purchase.  But all photos did appear greyed out on the website, unlike your problem.