Norwegian Excurcsion Question (NCL Epic out of Rome in June of 2024)

I logged into NCL a week or so ago to plan out the excursions. Each port had a a good amount listed.

When I checked today, one of the ports (Athens) has 0 listed. In the past,any excursion sold out was still listed but not removed. Is this the new normal?

Thanks.

I am going on the Epic July 18th and there are no excursions for Athens or Mykonos. It's been that way ever since I booked which was a couple of months ago.

In my case booked on an NCL AK cruise, they remove the listing once it’s sold out. Ketchikan now only has about four excursions listed whereas there used to be many, many more. I also had an excursion in my favorites that said something like, “No longer available.”

But I can’t speculate on your cruise. It’s odd that they all suddenly disappeared.

7 hours ago, nordicacres said:

In my case booked on an NCL AK cruise, they remove the listing once it’s sold out. Ketchikan now only has about four excursions listed whereas there used to be many, many more. I also had an excursion in my favorites that said something like, “No longer available.”

But I can’t speculate on your cruise. It’s odd that they all suddenly disappeared.

I'm going to call our cruise consultant this week. Other stops have plenty of excursions, but that one port has 0?

Its like they're not sure if its going to be a port we visit and don't wan to provide any excursions just in case. Very odd.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2024 at 6:14 PM, Audra74 said:

As of today there is one Athens tour listed but not in English.  There are also no Santorini tours in English.

Yeah,its a bit odd. We have some of the other ports booked with stuff to do, but the earlier ones will be a bit of a free for all for us.

I saw this issue on our cruise but only when we had a tour booked in a port would it just show us that one tour.  Called and was told since it was a full day tour that I had booked the system would not show me tours that would conflict with it.  Hence, only showing me the one tour I had booked.

We’re booked on Epic in September and there are many excursions that are on the NCL shore excursion listing that haven’t been posted. For us, it seems to be mostly Livorno and Naples. My PCC had said the full listing would be out 6 months prior, but now according to the shore excursion  folks, it’s 4-6 months prior but who knows. 🤞🏼