Me and my little thing(s).

Danno

We all know the big things that are important to those who enjoy X, the food, the service, the low key style of the decore, the art work :eek: (that's another thread all together), the generous pax/crew ratios.

What are the little things that when added together create a big difference.

My choices...the lack of general announcements, and the way the crew always look me in the eye, smile, and say "good morning"...little things but I would really miss them if they were gone.

Any others....?

We all know the big things that are important to those who enjoy X, the food, the service, the low key style of the decore, the art work :eek: (that's another thread all together), the generous pax/crew ratios.

What are the little things that when added together create a big difference.

My choices...the lack of general announcements, and the way the crew always look me in the eye, smile, and say "good morning"...little things but I would really miss them if they were gone.

Any others....?

I'd have to agree with the looking you in the eye and saying good morning thing. X seems to have crew that have a little bit more time to spend getting to know the passengers. We've gotten to know more about the person providing excellent service on X rather than just being amazed at the excellent service.

I have to admit there are a lot of little things that add up very quickly. Besides the extremely friendly staff I notice the little flower butter at dinner was a big deal to me when I was RCCL for the first time and the butter was in the little wrapper. I also noticed the dinners were covered with plastic lids instead of the attractive stainless which makes a difference in heat loss. The champagne welcome, being walked to my cabin when boarding, carrying our trays at the buffet. Always using real silverware and not plastic like NCL. The list goes on and on but I have to get ready for work so I will stop here! :D

Archived