Princess Kyoto on your own (from Osaka)

peagreenid

Has anyone taken this tour.  It is essentially a shuttle to Kyoto and you sightsee on your own. 

My question for anyone that has taken this tour  "Where do that drop you in Kyoto?"   The tour description

has no details for this and I'd like to plan a little in advance on the things we would like to see within reason, but it is impossible to plan if you don't know where you are starting your day.

Thank you!

18 hours ago, peagreenid said:

Has anyone taken this tour.  It is essentially a shuttle to Kyoto and you sightsee on your own. 

My question for anyone that has taken this tour  "Where do that drop you in Kyoto?"   The tour description

has no details for this and I'd like to plan a little in advance on the things we would like to see within reason, but it is impossible to plan if you don't know where you are starting your day.

Thank you!

Basically you are on your own and can decide what you want to do in Kyoto. You can also take a train from Osaka to Kyoto yourself without joining a tour.

2 minutes ago, marwood said:

Basically you are on your own and can decide what you want to do in Kyoto. You can also take a train from Osaka to Kyoto yourself without joining a tour.

I understand that,  I was looking for the drop off point.  I have already found that information... thank you