First Cruise in 20 Years - Check In Questions

Hello, This will be my first cruise in 20 years and things sure have changed! I have checked in, but I am not sure where on the website to choose a dining time AND the time for the water show on the ship. Please tell me how to do this. Also, is there a thing called e-muster?  I can't find it either. 

Thanks!

If you have MyTime dining, in the Cruise Planner go to the bottom of the Dining tab and you will see MyTime reservations there.  If you have early or late fixed seating you won't be able to select a time.  MyTime starts around 6:45 since they use the dining room for early fixed seating.  They will also pull people from the "no reservations" line and send them to other floors if they want to dine now.

Water show reservations usually show up around the first week of the month before your cruise.  Keep looking, since some folks have reported this happening earlier.

Muster now consists of looking at the life jacket film on tv or app, listening to the emergency call, and showing up at the muster station to be checked in.  You may not get credit for the film unless you are connected to the ship wifi, but muster station person will handle it.  Muster stations may be open when you board or may not open until 1 - depends on ship.  Takes about 2 minutes total.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LeeW said:

If you have MyTime dining, in the Cruise Planner go to the bottom of the Dining tab and you will see MyTime reservations there.  If you have early or late fixed seating you won't be able to select a time.  MyTime starts around 6:45 since they use the dining room for early fixed seating.  They will also pull people from the "no reservations" line and send them to other floors if they want to dine now.

Water show reservations usually show up around the first week of the month before your cruise.  Keep looking, since some folks have reported this happening earlier.

Muster now consists of looking at the life jacket film on tv or app, listening to the emergency call, and showing up at the muster station to be checked in.  You may not get credit for the film unless you are connected to the ship wifi, but muster station person will handle it.  Muster stations may be open when you board or may not open until 1 - depends on ship.  Takes about 2 minutes total.

Thank you so very much!