Escape MDRS question

I"M sailing first timeon the Escaape transatlantic April 8. I See they have 3 MDR. IS the menu rotation the same each night?

Also,  I was recently on a Royal Caribbean ship and it was awful on mmany fronts.  How are the deserts onboard? 

The menus in each MDR are identical to the others.  Each night will be a menu selected from NCL's 21 corporate menus.  Some entrees (left side) will be the same every night, others (right side) will change from night to night, as will the appetizers (some are every night, some switch out) and desserts.

1 hour ago, Guppy99 said:

I"M sailing first timeon the Escaape transatlantic April 8. I See they have 3 MDR. IS the menu rotation the same each night?

Also,  I was recently on a Royal Caribbean ship and it was awful on mmany fronts.  How are the deserts onboard? 

Hi  I will be on the sailing. Deserts in the main dining room and specialties are very good. For some reason I don’t like the buffet deserts as much. They are too gelatinous for me. Sometimes I see the deserts from the main dining room the following day in the buffet. The soft serve in the buffet is excellent. There is also hard ice cream in the buffet. 

I was pleased that the Escape's buffet had a hard ice cream station, with some different flavors on each side. (Back in Sept 2023).

The warm bread pudding with caramel was amazing. The chocolate tres leches at Moderno was splendid and the tiramisu was wonderful. 

I have severe food allergies and other restrictions and the food on the Escape was really good, IMO.