Mykonos - Has anyone been to the Santanna Beach Club?

jsant

Hi.  I am traveling to Mykonos in June and was wondering if anyone has been to the Santanna Beach Club.  It looks nice, but is it an over the top club scene?  We want to go to a beautiful beach with amenities and to be honest I am overwhelmed with the options in Mykonos.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

15 hours ago, jsant said:

wondering if anyone has been to the Santanna Beach Club. 

Should you get few or no replies, consider looking at online reviews as your questions may be answered there. EG Tripadvisor will have both images and reviews but there may also be others in the results when you google "Santanna Beach Club Mykonos reviews".

4 hours ago, edinburgher said:

Should you get few or no replies, consider looking at online reviews as your questions may be answered there. EG Tripadvisor will have both images and reviews but there may also be others in the results when you google "Santanna Beach Club Mykonos reviews".

That's where I started ....the reviews I could find where old.  I was hoping to get more current information here. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jsant said:

the reviews I could find where old.

Mykonos beach clubs will be seasonal,and this being only March  they may not even be open this early in the year. I expect the reviews you were reading dated from last year, but they may be the only ones you can find at this time.

Edited by edinburgher

1 hour ago, edinburgher said:

Mykonos beach clubs will be seasonal,and this being only March  they may not even be open this early in the year. I expect the reviews you were reading dated from last year, but they may be the only ones you can find at this time.

You would think, but what I am seeing is from 2021.  Usually, there are at least reviews on Tripadvisor, but the most recent one is from 2021.  Maybe that should tell me something. 🙂

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, jsant said:

Usually, there are at least reviews on Tripadvisor, but the most recent one is from 2021

I just now had a quick look at review dates only and the most recent is dated October 2023.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g189430-d12626310-Reviews-SantAnna-Mykonos_Cyclades_South_Aegean.html

Overall they appear to be somewhat mixed to say the least so definitely worth reading a few of them to help you decide.

Edited by edinburgher