Crown & Anchor Question....

I will be getting married to an already established C&A member very soon. My question is: After we get married, do I also have the same status as he does, or would I have to start my own membership to obtain benefits if I were to ever cruise without him?

My apologies if this question has been asked hundreds of times. I haven't seen it though.

Don't have an answer for your question, but just wanted to say congratulations on your upcoming wedding, I hope you both have a beautiful day. :)

p.s. We had our honeymoon on Adventure of the Seas too!

Didnt work like that with my Hubby getting credit, He acn come to all those things with me but his shows his cruises on it and mine shows the ones I have done. So far the person has left both books in the room for the more points but his number isnt like mine in how many we have gone. I would take it that if he went on ihs own he wouldnt get all the things I would have if I went on my own.

DH now has the same cruise credits as I do. Technically he should only have two but one of the benefits of marrying me (besides me being such a wonderful person :D ) is that he gets the same # of credits that I have.

To have matching benefits, it is important that both your C&A numbers be linked. I sailed RC without my dh, but they linked our numbers and "comped" him the cruise credits I had achieved without him.

And congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Archived