When do I find out what room I'm in??

geofg

Got my stuff in the mail the other day. I'm in a Guaranteed Balcony category 8A on the Carnival Triumph leaving July 3rd. What do I put on my luggage for stateroom number?? My tickets just say Guarntee Cat 8A I won't know till I check in right? I just don't want my luggage to end up lost for hours or days. Can anyone help me out here. You folks are wonderful. Go Red Sox

geof gutauskas

if you have your documents check your sign and sail page for a number that has your cabin number in it.

(I think its page 6)

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

When you get to the dock, you will receive your cabin assignment.

1979 Carnival Mardi Gras

2000 Carnival Tropicale

2001 Carnival Paradise

2002 Carnival Spirit

2004 Carnival Elation

11/21/2004 CARNIVAL CONQUEST

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;11;21;17;1;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Sometimes you can find out a couple of days in advance. Other times, you find out from the porter when you leave your luggage. The times I didn't know in advance, I was very hopeful of an upgrade. Why else wouldn't they assign a cabin # at least a couple of days before the cruise? No upgrade either time. icon_frown.gif I'm not complaining because I got what a paid for! All the times I've cruised solo with a guarantee I've never gotten an upgrade. Perhaps the cruise line is less likely to upgrade someone who's solo in a 1A. I really don't care because I like Carnival's 1A cabins, and the next one will have portholes (no guarantee this time, and I wouldn't want an upgrade!).

Sleazy 3 on Conquest in Just:

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;29;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

I too am in an 8a cabin on the Miracle for july 10th and just got my documents on saturday. Go to the Sail and Sign page and look on the back near the bottom. You should see a whole string of numbers and letters. This should be your booking number followed by the cabin number you have been assigned. It worked for me even though on the front page and other places in the packet it still said GTEE. I ended up with an 8G which is okay for me and my daughter. Good luck I hope this works for you. Joan

Archived