2024 XMas & New Years on Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Ship

Hey boys and girls, I am a solo cruiser and wanted to spend XMas and New Years of this year on a cruise ship. Ended up booking a cruise on Norwegian Breakaway for 10 days for Dec, 23rd.

Is anyone else taking or plan on taking this cruise?

20 minutes ago, SeaSirenVoyager said:

Hey boys and girls, I am a solo cruiser and wanted to spend XMas and New Years of this year on a cruise ship. Ended up booking a cruise on Norwegian Breakaway for 10 days for Dec, 23rd.

Is anyone else taking or plan on taking this cruise?

Do you cruise solo a lot?  I’ve done a lot of solo cruises, and for me, I wouldn’t do a holiday cruise solo again.  Too many families.  Now if you’re booked in the Solo cruiser section on Norwegian, you may have a better experience.  Hopefully you can connect with some folks who are also booked.  Keep asking!

23 minutes ago, JsMom2 said:

Do you cruise solo a lot?  I’ve done a lot of solo cruises, and for me, I wouldn’t do a holiday cruise solo again.  Too many families.  Now if you’re booked in the Solo cruiser section on Norwegian, you may have a better experience.  Hopefully you can connect with some folks who are also booked.  Keep asking!

I had a travel partner, but she is no longer with me, so yes, I have started traveling solo, and yes again, I am in a solo cabin close to the solo lounge, plan on participating in their solo daily activities. I always ask to share a table with others, so I don't eat alone, also I am an extravert, so I have no problem starting conversations with strangers and I have a positive experience with almost everyone I speak to, I usually initiate a conversation and it goes from there.

• Like 1