How's your cruise stock doing?

C 2 C

Anyone checked the price of your RCL or CCL stock. It was already down over the last month. Volume was about three times as heavy yesterday and down about 10%... A good time to buy for frequent cruisers on either line(s).

I guess those stock bargain hunters are out in force!

I still remember someone buying CCl stocks at $30/share. That's a 66% gain in over 2 years, even with the drop in stock prices of the last 2 days!

Long term investment is the key!

I feel really badly about what happened to the Millie passengers and about the fire on the Princess ship. I feel for those affected.

It appeared the sharp drop yesterday was probably a knee jerk reaction to these events and an announced drop in revenue by CCL, so I bought more RCL and CCL. I think cruise profits may benefit in the long run from the Millie tragedy as more passengers use the cruise line to book their excursions. I know I will use the cruise lines more. I think the downturn is probably temporary and that the cruise industry is a good investment in the long run. (Plus I get the stockholders discount!)

Archived