Tampa...

basketlover

I know their is a huge thread, which i have read and then did searches for certain hotels we have been looking at. My question is I need a hotel under 100 dollars one night pre and one night post cruise. I am having trouble finding one outside the area that Ken has said is unsafe. Other than going through price line? Sorry for the repeat but I'm getting a little frustrated. I still have 49 days so plenty of time I'm just excited and want it all to be taken care of.

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any Tampa hotels where we could stay 1 night prior to going on the Miracle that has a shuttle to the pier and that we could leave our car at? We have a large group all driving to Tampa and it would help if we didnt have to all pay to park at the pier :) Thanks for any suggestions!

If you have a car and don't mind staying in Brandon (East side of Tampa), there is a nice Hilton Garden Inn that can be booked conventionally for around $100. We got it through Priceline for $40 though. It is located in an office park just off I-75. Quiet area, nice grounds, and friendly staff. They do have a restaurant on-site, but there are numerous restaurants within a couple of miles.

Archived