Steam Room on The Explorer

Can anyone tell me if they have used the steam room on The Explorer? What are your thoughts on the size and hours? 

I have been told there is no additional charge.  Thank you

brownieldr:  

As to Hours:  

When you board--go to the 5th Deck entrance to Spa & Wellness.  Attendants will be there to answer specific questions.  There will also be announcements in daily "Passages".  

I utilized the Steam Room, usually from 1300H to 1750H.  Never a "size" issue.  During my sessions, shared Steam Room either with Zero, or one other guy sweating it out down the bench.  

There were days when weather conditions precluded using adjacent Infinity Pool. Even then, the Steam Room was open.  

The Steam Room is--STEAMY!  Perfect after emersion and hopping walk-around and water stretching in adjacent Infinity Pool.  A great combination. Never mind the ambient temperature.  Never mind the rain. Actually, it was refreshing to be in a warm rain while exercising in the Infinity Pool. Don't miss it.  

Wrap oneself in a big, big towel when transiting from Pool to the door leading to Steam Room and other facilities.  

Experiences were positive--even when weather (rough seas-high winds) precluded using the Infinity Pool.  I have been dealing with some significant muscle issues.  And, the Steam Room, as well as the three different kinds of shower faucets in an adjacent room certainly aided in doing a great "hot down" and stretching out series of exercises. Sometimes, just sat there on the Steam Room bench--dripping and sweating it out.  Time to clear ones mind. 

Peace and quiet.  Just, drip, drip, drip.    

There is also a next-door "Cold Room".  Never used it. 

Bottom Line:  Exercise facilities on Explorer are excellent. These include 6th Deck Fitness Center.  Another venue for stretching it out.  

Will be back on Explorer in 2025, and anticipate more trips to Infinity Pool and Steam Room. 

GOARMY!

• Like 1