Cat 5A

bippytrip

Has anyone stayed in a cat 5A cabin (oceanview with obstructed view) on the Miracle or another Spirit class ship? Just went thru the Kelly method and started at cat 4A and finally got the 800# message when I got to a cat 5A cabin.

Just want to know if it has any view at all.

It's on the main deck, so it shouldn't be that bad.

Thanks

Miracle 7/17/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;7;17;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I just so happened to start the Kelly method for the other couple sailing with us with the same cat 5A, and it came up that they are in the cabin right next door. I hope this Kelly method still works.

Miracle 7/17/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;7;17;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

My stepdaughters were in a 5A on the Legend last October. The cabin has french doors that open for fresh air. There is no balcony. Depending on where the cabin is located, like between the lifeboats, you do have a partial view. There have been several posts lately about the 5A's. If the search is working today you can find pictures.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;3;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Beating the Winter Blues on the Legend

Tropicale 9/95, Sensation 9/97, Carnival Destiny 10/00, Fascination 3/02, Imagination 3/03, Carnival Legend 10/28/03, Carnival Triumph 3/13/04

Carnival Legend 3/19/05

glad you found the pics cause I was gonna send you a link to them as well...

<font SIZE="1">Click here for my Cruise Pics</font>

<font SIZE="1">***PROUD MEMBER O.A.T.C.***</font>

royalsmallwide.gif

saintsinners.gif

Miracle.gif

hounds3.gif

valorvampires.gif

<font SIZE="1">Opinions expressed by the poster are not necessarily the opinions of Cruise Critic or the Independent Traveler.

They might not even be the opinion of the poster, being he may be out of his mind at the time</font>

Atom.gif

what is the Kelly method.. Scan back through the messages.... It is a painful way to find out what you room MIGHT be as of today, but can not tell you what it COULD be on the day you sail.

Alaska via Spirit 6/2/04

Archived