Holiday's Back

richcrow

You're the second person to ask me that. No, I grew up in Japan and lived there until I was 18. Went to an American boarding school in Tokyo. Then returned here to the states for college. I've only been back there one time since. Futaba was the name of our neighborhood we lived in and 951 was the zip code.

Ok that makes sense. I spent a year in Okinawa plus a couple of months for other deployments. My last time there was in 1986 for a training excercise in Japan and Korea.

Dave

We were on the Holiday when Katrina hit Slidell and wiped out our little town.

Our neighbors received a phone call to the ship telling them that we all had no town to come back to, no homes, no water tower, but that Dr. Nick had taken all the animals from his clinic to safety and not to worry:D

Same neighbors just called from Galveston hotel. They are getting ready to go to the dock to board the Conquest. They wanted to know if we have what it takes to book the Holiday for same time period this year:eek: so that we can celebrate our birthdays....again...and with a little less stress this time.

I told her we'd have to mull that one over:)

Will we or won't we:confused: :)

Archived