Prima late into NYC April 27…here we go again

19 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Watch out for surge pricing with Uber & Lyft, they've been known to jack up rates by $20 to $25 or more for trips to the airports when we disembarked

I experienced that in FLL - I flew in to FLL for a cruise from Miami, originally had an Uber booked to get me to Miami but then decided I'd try Brightline, after missing the train I pulled up the Uber app and found the fare from the Brightline station to be $20 less than from the airport but a net savings of only $10 as the shuttle to the train station from the airport was $10.  I was SUPER surprised to be able to easily get a FLL-Miami Uber in less than 5 minutes.

32 minutes ago, Baron Barracuda said:

Brooklyn not too bad.

I'll be dropping some people there in July - they're doing a TA on Princess and can't get one-way transportation from Albany unless we rent a van (there are 4 of them, plus me as driver, we don't have a vehicle for that capacity with luggage).  I've taken people there before, it's unusual, not HORRIBLE.