Free cruise after 140 days sailed question

Next year, after our September 20 night cruise we will have amassed 139 days sailed (I know...... just one day short!!)

Does anyone know if we booked back to back cruises after then, could we have the second week as our free cruise?

1 hour ago, margbem said:

Next year, after our September 20 night cruise we will have amassed 139 days sailed (I know...... just one day short!!)

Does anyone know if we booked back to back cruises after then, could we have the second week as our free cruise?

I'm curious about this too.  Also, you may go over the 139 if you have booked shore excursions.  I think it is one day for every thousand spent - not sure about the amount.

17 minutes ago, jjs217 said:

I'm curious about this too.  Also, you may go over the 139 if you have booked shore excursions.  I think it is one day for every thousand spent - not sure about the amount.

We are way over the 140 if you include onboard spending but I am nearly sure it's days sailed only that count for the free cruise.

• Like 1

Just now, margbem said:

We are way over the 140 if you include onboard spending but I am nearly sure it's days sailed only that count for the free cruise.

Good to know.  Thank you.

4 hours ago, margbem said:

It is not as simple as a free weeks cruise. Seabourn gave me a £ figure for my free cruise against my 30 night cruise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, skybluewaters said:

Can the free week (or the equivalent $) be applied to a cruise that has already been scheduled with a deposit but not yet fully paid for?

That is the sequence of events for the 30 day cruise I had it applied to.

• Thanks 2

We discussed this with the on-board cruise consultant on our last cruise. My understanding is that this is not possible. Seabourn corporate won't even begin to check your eligibility until you have completed your 140/250 days. They will check your most frequently booked category to enable a decision on which suite category your complimentary 7/14 days cruise should be. Even while you are on the cruise on which you reach the required number of days, they won't let you book the "free" one as they won't have done the checking.

Sorry!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sloopjohnb said:

We discussed this with the on-board cruise consultant on our last cruise. My understanding is that this is not possible. Seabourn corporate won't even begin to check your eligibility until you have completed your 140/250 days. They will check your most frequently booked category to enable a decision on which suite category your complimentary 7/14 days cruise should be. Even while you are on the cruise on which you reach the required number of days, they won't let you book the "free" one as they won't have done the checking.

Sorry!

Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sloopjohnb said:

Sorry!

I booked a 30 day cruise and paid the deposit. 6 months later I qualified for a free cruise.

Following qualification, my agent contacted Seabourn and they calculated the £ value of the free cruise based on my most frequent suite purchased.

They then applied this to the already booked 30 day cruise before final payment was due. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1